At Atlanta Nutrition Consulting Group, we’re here to focus on your needs, whether it’s concerning hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol, kidney disease, bariatric surgery evaluation, weight management and/or overall wellness.Individualized Nutrition Consulting
We provide one-on-one nutritional consulting for people with anything from minor health issues to major illness as well as to anyone wishing to improve their overall quality of life. Consultations are scheduled by appointment only and take place at our office. Our services cover, but are not limited to the following:
– Weight Management and Overall Fitness
– Diabetes Management
– Kidney Disease
– Cardiac Health (Cholesterol & Triglycerides)
– Family Nutrition
– Grocery Store Visits
– Meal Planning
– Senior Wellness
– Food Sensitivities and Allergies
– GI Disorders
– Eating Disorders
– Sports Nutrition
As your consultants, we will:
– Help you develop a plan to become your best and healthiest self.
– Assist you in establishing regular and realistic goals that will work with your lifestyle.
– Understand and tackle the current problems you face as well as collaborate on solving them.
– Motivate and challenge you to go beyond what you believe you could accomplish on your own.
– Coach you over the phone or video chat, which enables you to connect with us at any place and time.
We have presented to hundreds of people on the value of nutrition and always appreciate the chance to educate organizations about the benefits of good nutrition, holistic wellness and conscientious dieting for a balanced lifestyle. If you and your team are interested, feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.
As we become a more health-conscious society, companies are acknowledging the benefits of corporate wellness programs and investing more time and money in them for employees. Whether its a customized set of workshops or employer-funded nutritional consultations for employees, we will work with you to meet your organization’s requirements. If your company is interested, please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss any of the following services and topics:
– Cardiac Health
– Creative Customization of Programs
– Development of Health and Wellness Initiatives
– Diabetes Management
– Employee Dining Modifications
– Group Teaching Sessions
– Health Fairs
– Motivational Coaching
– Nutrition Risk Assessments
– Weight Loss Management